FREE TRAINING TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE
CAN THE FUTURE FOR BANGLADESH, THE UK AND THE WORLD BE BETTER?
at Northmoor Library, Chadderton Way, Oldham OL9 6DH.
Monday 3rd October, 12-2pm:
THE PROBLEM WE FACE
by Kooj Chuhan
• Understanding Climate Change
• How does it affect Bangladesh and the UK?
• What we can do about it?
Monday 10th October, 12-2pm:
by Arran Rangi
• Can we push our Council to do more to fight Climate Change?
• What are they doing already?
• What more should they do?
All welcome, lunch provided!
If you know people who live in the area please pass on this training to fight climate change or tell them about it.
Organised by Oldham Libraries in partnership with Crossing Footprints and Hope For The Future,with support from the Community Fund (National Lottery).